Popular Posts
-
My career of choice has been what I wanted to pursue since the 6th grade. I can't see myself doing anything other than becoming an entre...
-
It's finally that time I thought would never come. Time to start shopping for my home away from home for the next four years. I will be ...
-
Peer pressure is a common issue among teenagers. Considering that my classmates and I are going to be freshmen in college, I understand that...
-
I've always been told that as you grow older, you tend to find out who your true friends are, and that high school changes people. I can...
-
Well, the first “week” of school flew by pretty quickly. Getting up at 8:30 a.m. wasn't easy at all considering I'm not a morning pe...
-
In college, students are faced with having an active social life, time for relationships, and of course making time to study and do home...
-
My first day as a college student was... not quite what I anticipated. I say this because on June 18th, I started attending Denmark Technica...
Wednesday, July 16, 2014
One "Week" Down...
Well, the first “week” of school flew by pretty quickly. Getting up at 8:30 a.m. wasn't easy at all considering I'm not a morning person, it's the summer, and I'm going to school of all places. The only motivation I had to get up was the reminder that I'll be getting two classes out of the way for college. I must say, I learned a great deal of information in three days in both of my classes. I also started to open up to some of my new classmates for the next three weeks. People from Denmark, Allendale, Bamberg, and Edisto are in my classes. My Biology class is from 1:00-5:10, and my classmates helped make the time go by. Our professor is cool, but of course she had her serious moments. In English class, we got deeper into parts of speech than I've ever gotten in all my years of school, and I really appreciate that. The lunch was pretty rough, and that was just the first week! I thought they would've wanted to give off a good impression in the beginning, but I turned out to be very wrong. That's about all I have to say about the first week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment