Popular Posts
-
My career of choice has been what I wanted to pursue since the 6th grade. I can't see myself doing anything other than becoming an entre...
-
It's finally that time I thought would never come. Time to start shopping for my home away from home for the next four years. I will be ...
-
Peer pressure is a common issue among teenagers. Considering that my classmates and I are going to be freshmen in college, I understand that...
-
I've always been told that as you grow older, you tend to find out who your true friends are, and that high school changes people. I can...
-
Well, the first “week” of school flew by pretty quickly. Getting up at 8:30 a.m. wasn't easy at all considering I'm not a morning pe...
-
In college, students are faced with having an active social life, time for relationships, and of course making time to study and do home...
-
My first day as a college student was... not quite what I anticipated. I say this because on June 18th, I started attending Denmark Technica...
Wednesday, July 16, 2014
Friendships
I've always been told that as you grow older, you tend to find out who your true friends are, and that high school changes people. I can honestly say I have experienced both of those sayings. High school made me realize that the amount of time you've known someone can turn out to mean nothing in some cases of friendship. No matter how much you try to deny it and hold on to them, if it's not meant to be, it's just not meant to be. I have about six true friends, but, although I'm happy with them, that number probably will decrease. It's one of those things that your mom warned you about, but you didn't listen to her. I know that my mom pointed out my friends to me a while back, but I wanted to prove her wrong. It's been said that parents can spot fake friends before you can, and that is exactly what happened. I'm not bad-mouthing them, though, because we still are friends. We're just not as close as we once were. I don't have a problem with it, because everything happens for a reason. Sometimes certain people are removed to make room for others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment